Monday, March 21, 2005

Please enlighten me

I am puzzled.

Why do people have to say that they love someone, but yet are able to break that love due to reasons like religion, school work, job, and the classic "I-dunno-what-is-happening-to-me-but-i've-fallen-out-of-love-for-you" etc?

Oh yes, I said "say". It sure is free to just say - idiots say "I love you" and then "fall out of love" again as and when they wish and because like I've said, they are IDIOTS! They don't know the kind of hurt they bring to the person and to make things worse, they leave the person to fend his/her feelings for him/herself after dumping and then they tell the entire world that they are single and available once more cos the poor he/she has been dumped. And before you know it, they are saying "I love you" to another person once more! Tada!

What is happening to this world? Why are people able to simply stop loving the person they once so loved (or so they said)? Why aren't they able to work out the differences? I mean, surely life wasn't a bed of roses for our grandparents and parents... How the hell did they manage to stay together for so long without having to say "I-dunno-what-is-happening-to-me-but-i've-fallen-out-of-love-for-you"?

Have I lagged behind times? Has the meaning of love been redefined by the fast food culture such that even feelings can come fast and go fast? How do you love someone this moment, and then another the next?

*puzzled*

No comments: