The chicken cutlet in Shilin night market, which was a "must-try!" according to many peeps, caused 1 huge ulcer on my lips and 2 small ones on my tongue (the chicken cutlet wasnt fantastic at all! Felt so conned... Dont understand why the queue for it is sooooooo long...). I think the lack of sleep in Taiwan contributed to the ulcers as well but still, the chicken cutlet is not good for your taste buds, not to mention health :P.
The ulcers were just about to heal when I ate mangoes on thurs, chilli crabs on fri and then half a day of tanning on sat and a day of restaurant hunting for my cousin's wedding dinner today (sun). What malicious mischiefs! My nose has been running non-stop since midday and I am beginning to feel feverish as well. Sheesh..
Will post the pictures taken on sat at Sentosa as soon as I get them. Went with the mother duck, the cat, rongwei and qiwen. Thanks to the mother duck, we were all able to wonder off from km8 to do various stuffs. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment