Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No flow

I think my eyesight is getting worse. I was shocked when the bus I boarded turned into Bedok interchange. I thought bus number 28 has changed its route again. Then the bus stopped at bus berth 25, and I realised I had boarded the wrong bus. I actually saw 25 as 28 from a distance of less than 50m. What a waste of my time and effort. I deliberately alight at Kembangan just so that I could avoid the crowd at Bedok Interchange.


Anyway, I saw 2 girls kissing and behaving intimately on the bus. No, I dont find it weird. I actually felt somewhat happy for them, that they dare to do that in public. But the guy sitting beside them was looking at them throughout the rest of the journey back. I think he must have found them weird, or immoral, or whatever because he was looking at them with a frowny face that spells disapproval.


On another note, I am getting a new colleague on Monday! My boss was like "You wont be alone in the office anymore!" I dont know if I should be happy or not though, because I am getting used to working alone in the office and having the music on. I dont know if she could work with the music on. If she cant, then I'd prefer her to move over with my boss. Ha.


Today my boss told me that I might have to go Tokyo next feb for a project. And I am going to Shanghai in Nov for a conference. I am looking fwd to it, but not so looking fwd at the same time. Ha. Because I dont like the idea of having one hotel room to myself; neither would I want to share a room with my boss. Hai~

No comments: