I still went to the esplanade library today. I dont care. I mean, why should I allow myself to live under someone else's preferences. I had really wanted to see them perform. So, after auditing 9 shops in the middle road-sim lim-bencoolen area, I rushed to the esplanade library hot and sweaty.
So anyway, the concert was okay. The band was good. During the concert, Cheryl told me that Symphonia's concert, that was held the night before (ie yesterday), was very good. I was like: "what concert? Oh you mean Symphonia just did a concert last night?" I was actually very disappointed. I would have gone and watch it if someone had told me about it. I mean, it was really an achievement for them to be able to hold a concert at a proper venue with lots of audience. Having had watched all the clubs grow from nothing, I really do feel proud of them. Ah well, this goes to show that I dont exist at all. On the other hand, everyone loves her. I think they were all very happy for her upon hearing what happened to us, probably like: "wheeeee... no more Ruoying!" Now, wherever she's going, nobody will bother to inform me of anything.
After the concert, I went to meet Shuyi, Dilong and Sharon. I had to make myself feel better man. Shuyi even treated us to dinner at Sushi Tei, not bad huh? Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment